Coast Mountains School District 82 is accepting applications for the following positions currently available in its Hazelton, Kitimat, Kitwanga, Terrace and Stewart school communities. The school district provides educational support for Kindergarten to Grade 12 students in nineteen schools with a teaching, professional and support staff of more than 650 employees. Learn more about an interesting career in education and about our team by viewing the school district’s recruitment video (click on link to open) via YouTube.
- Certified Teachers Teaching on Call (pay based on Teacher Qualification Service)
- Non-Certified Teachers Teaching on Call (daily rate $187.91 plus 4% vacation pay)
- Certified Education Assistants ($27.75 per hour)
- Non-Certified Education Assistants ($27.75 per hour)
- Summer Student Labourers ($17.30 per hour)
- After School Program Worker at Cassie Hall Elementary School ($27.35 per hour)
- Tradesperson – Kitimat Maintenance ($32.15 per hour, 40 hours per week)
Hours of work are generally 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
All of our employment opportunities are posted on our school district website at www.cmsd.bc.ca under the Quicklinks section of the website’s home page.
APPLY TODAY! Please email your resume with references to our Human Resources Department at HR@cmsd.bc.ca. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Should you have questions, or you require more information, please contact:
Jennifer Connor – Human Resources Officer, Teachers & Exempt Staff
Tel: (250) 638-4403
Kyla Magnusson – Human Resources Officer, Support Staff
Tel: (250) 638-4440
To view the CMSD82 Recruitment Poster in PDF format, please access the following link. Please feel free to share this link with family, friends and/or acquaintances for their interest.